2014年5月17日星期六

The Illusion of the Fifth Dimension

by li hongkun


Many people would have such a question, where we will go after we are death. Of course, different religions maybe have a little bit different to that. But, all of them believe that, after dying the kind of soul will go to the heaven, the evilness will go to the hell. Actually, nobody know that is true or not.  

However, today I have a knowing. 1935 - Sun Myung Moon has a vision of Jesus Christ who tells him to complete his mission from almost 2000 years ago. According his description, after people dying, their soul will live in the fifth dimension. The fifth dimension exist in the surface of earth, it is as us really world, but just the planes are difference. There are not substance, all things are souls and living in this world.

The fifth dimension is amazing, it is an unreal world to us. But it is a really to soul. When I heard these things, I felt very magical. This made me think of two cases.

People who can see the ghost, it means their eyes have Yin and Yang eyes in China culture. They are special, they can catch something that ordinary being can’t see. Of course, I can’t see, so it is hard to me to understand their feeling. If one person say he/she meet the ghost, maybe we won’t go to believe. If many people say they have been saw the ghost, we will go to think about it. But this case make me go to more believe the soul is really alive in the world.  Nevertheless, many people are keep the doubt attitude, because this is a good saying in Chinese:” Seeing is believing.” We see it, we will believe it.

Another case is Apple Company invented a funny software. When people open the software at night, people can see the ghost through the software if the ghost around them. If you ask me, are you try? Of course no, I am fear. But some of people really go to try it, their responds are they really see something through that software. If you want to prove it is truth or not, just try it. I think the high technology can help us know more about it in future.

I hope the fifth dimension is truly in our world, even though, it sounds a bit scary.

没有评论:

发表评论