2014年5月19日星期一

A Magical Country

One day, I opened my phone and read an article by accident. This article is show a special country to me. Before that, I hadn't knew too much about that country. After reading, I am shock and unbelievable. Yet, this country is very peculiar compare to the other countries.


There aren't telephone and internet. People can't follow their inclinations to buy what’s thing they want. People can’t go out at night. There are many investigators on the street and investigate people. People have to show their best sides. People can’t have too much communication with foreign travelers, or else, they will lost their jobs and shut them up. There are a lot of things that are difficult to you to go to imagine.

However, you have better don't doubt what you seeing and hearing. This is true and really happen in our lives.  I think most of us are hard to live in an environment as this, that an environment like living inside the prison and not like a country.


I think I am a contradiction of person. One way, I think the living environment is hard to accept to me. No phone, no internet, have money but can’t use, the life seems to be back to the history of 2000 years ago. On the other hand, I am curious about this life and yearning, I hope I can have a chance to try it that is must amazing and interesting. Of course, to us are amazing, but to the local people, some of them are enjoying, some of them are distressing.

This magical country is North Korean, to your feeling, it is shock and unimaginable.


没有评论:

发表评论